Re: Handling bugs from foreign language speakers

I think the point was not to have machine translated garble, as it's not
100% foolproof and sometimes technical things can be erroneous. :)
Not a bad idea if we can tag it with something like
"tr-needs-verification-de" or whatever language it is and clean it up
afterwards, whether that be a native speaker or English.

--

Roy Jamison (xteejx)
Ubuntu Bug Squad