Re: application for ubuntu-bugcontrol

On 17.01.2012 19:17, Clint Byrum wrote:

> Harald, it would be more useful for us to see the links to the Ubuntu
> versions of these bug reports, as whats in question is not your general
> knowledge, but whether or not you understand how the Ubuntu triage
> process works.

To be honest, I think we should treat Debian Maintainers the same way as
upstream developers - let them join bugcontrol even without the need to
"prove" they know the specifics of Ubuntu triaging. And from what I've
seen from the Debian bugs provided, Harald knows how to do the job and
I'd vouch for him to join the team.

Cheers,

  Andreas