Application of Ubuntu bug control

   1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
   you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

      I have signed the Ubuntu CoC and promise to be polite to reporters
even if they are rude to us (After all they are making Ubuntu Better!)

   1.

   Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>,
   Bugs/Assignment <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment>,
Bugs/Status<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status>and
   Bugs/Importance <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance>? Do you have
   any questions about that documentation?

     Yes, I have read the documentation and have no questions about it.

   1.

   What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
   bug before making it public? See
Bugs/HowToTriage<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>for more
information.

    Sensitive Data like passwords, bank A/C numbers, encryption keys or
anything that is not realted to the Application in any way.

    Also the Core File (Coredump.gz) and the Stacktrace file
(Stacktrace.txt)

   1. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
   interested in helping out with?

     I like to fix typos, errors in the files in the debian/directory,
create debian/watch files for programs which dont have any, Forward bugs
upstream and bringing upstream changes to Ubuntu

   1.

   Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include
   an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs should be
   representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your
   understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For
   *all* the bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would
   give it *and* explain the reasoning. *Please use urls in your list of
   bugs.*

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/oss4/+bug/858181
I created a debdiff for an SRU for oneiric which was accepted into
oneiric-proposed.

https://launchpad.net/bugs/930985
Fixed applications quit which was subscribed by dholbach into precise

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mercurial/+bug/889344
Fixed bash completion with spaces which was sponsored by andrewsomething
into precise

https://launchpad.net/bugs/872217

Fixed the disktats plugin, this was sponsored by dholbach into precise

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kupfer/+bug/921829

Fixed kupfer crash which was sponsered by dholbach into precise

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gthumb/+bug/928593

My first uploaded which fixed a missing help page, was sponsored by jdstrand
into precise. <https://launchpad.net/%7Ejdstrand>

Packages I have synced can be found at
https://launchpad.net/~vibhavp/+related-software
I also am a part of the Old Bug cleanup project which aims to close old
bugs which have been fixed.

Thanks!
<https://launchpad.net/%7Ejdstrand>

--
https://launchpad.net/~vibhavp
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VibhavPant

 ,-O.  Ubuntu pre-developer and translator
O    0
 `-O'

Follow ups