Re: Application for joining Ubuntu BugControl

Lets cross fingers...

Unable to upgrade Kubuntu <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-release-upgrader/+bug/1131256>
- I posted the standard response for a bug not described well.
- I translated the title from German.
- I would give it an importance of "high", since it renders essential functionality of the application ineffective.