FWD: rebuilt packages should be re-installed

We, the Ubuntu Bug Control admins, received the following message.
Since I am sure that it was not really to be addressed only to us, the
admins, here it is:

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:30:23 -0000
dino99 <dyvazar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello dear team,
>
> Currently Saucy archives are been rebuilt to take advantage of fixes
> here and there. So the newly rebuilt packages populate the archives,
> but the version is not updated, meaning no forced re-installation.
> On the user system, these rebuilt packages are not used (as
> reinstallation has not been forced), meaning that a possible borked
> package (before rebuilt) continue to push trouble, and possibly
> continue to add bug reports. This is not what is expected.
>
> Well, rebuilt packages have to be reinstalled : the version have to
> set a "suffix" or else, to force reinstallation.
> As Saucy is now close to the final iso, that renamed versioning could
> happened for 14.04

For the record, I am not sure what the OP is talking about.

The LP explanation for this message is:

> This message was sent from Launchpad by
> dino99 (https://launchpad.net/~9d9)
> using the "Contact this team's admins" link on the Ubuntu Bug Control team
> page (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol).
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople

Cheers,