Re: [Launchpad-users] Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

* Alberto Salvia Novella (es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> When saying Trusty is the most *stable release* I took into
> consideration it is in alpha stage, so Trusty is the most stable of
> all releases in alpha stage.
>
> On the other hand, the Ubuntu *Bug Week* has been quite
> unsuccessful. I thought in the worst scenario, because launching it
> so soon, whe will be at least four people participating; but we just
> where two. On the other hand, over a hundred bugs; so it wasn't that
> bad, *thanks* to Javier P.L. <https://launchpad.net/%7Echilicuil>
> for being so supportive.
>
> Because of this, I want to ask people some *questions*; so next time
> we do better. Please tell me the following, although the possible
> answer doesn't seem relevant; so we can figure out what has being
> missed in the event:
>
>  * *Why* you choose not to participate?
>  * *What* will make you to participate in an event like this?

Now I did actually scrape up a pile of bug statuses, but I didn't
bother to add myself to the list.

Note that there was very little activity on #ubuntu-bugs either
(and hasn't been for some while).

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /