Re: Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

 * About *CCing* a dozen mailing lists: yes, just forget to remove them
   from discussion.
 * About the use of *emojii*: the emojii I use is Unicode, so they're
   also correctly represented in plain text (this is why I choose to do
   this way). In which email reader you're unable to see them?
 * About the use of *complex formatting*: I have review my messages in
   plain text, and I don't see them being less legible because using
   listing or bold typefaces.
 * About doing the event so *unilaterally*: It can be said I did it too
   fast but, because I told it a week in advance in the proper mailing
   list and discussed it in IRC, it is not unilaterally organized.