Re: Stop triaging bugs

El 24/03/14 16:59, Thomas Ward escribió:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Triage Guide already IDs special package sets that have special rules, doesn't it?
I think the mistake was induce not because not being detailed in the documentation, but because the documentation being bloated.

While I have taking measures to develop my triaging with zero defect, I just couldn't handle in my mind all the details in such a long and non visual page as it's the bug triage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Bug%20triage> one.