Re: Kubuntu triage policy conflicts with Ubuntu triage policy

> Note that I think this is specific to KDE related things rather than
> the rest of the shared distro, and as such I don't think the conflict
> is that big an issue (albeit that the user will report a bug and then
> get it thrown back at them and told to file upstream which is messy).

I don't see how this is messy, if a user reports a bug in Launchpad
against a KDE product, it's not a Kubuntu bug introduced by Kubuntu
developers, but a KDE bug that affects all distributions that ship
with KDE SC, and since the reporter can reproduce the bug, it would be
in the best interest of KDE Developers to directly interact with the
reporter instead of a Kubuntu developer reporting a bug.

Cheers
Rohan Garg