Christopher Penalver (penalvch) Destroying My Work (Again)

About a week ago, Ubuntu released kernel 2.6.32-61 for Lucid/10.04 Server as a security fix to this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1326367

Unfortunately, the fix caused a regression, which is correctly documented and tagged by an Ubuntu dev here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1327300

The regression caused a variety of symptoms such as hanging and loss of sound (there are a couple other bugs, but I don't have the link at the moment):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1327220
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1327014
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1328360

Christopher Penalver quickly marked those bugs as "Won't Fix" and said Lucid Desktop wasn't supported anymore (even though the kernel is part of the Server package and an update had just been pushed). Worse, when I tried to mark those bugs as a duplicate of 1327300, he removed my duplicate links (twice), because he was worried it might prove his flimsy excuse to close the bugs as wrong. The users deserve to know that their problems are caused by the recent kernel update, and that a fixed kernel is in the lucid-proposed repo.

This is not the first time this individual has engaged in an "edit war" with me. The last time, he blatantly lied and claimed I was "spamming", and since the Launchpad admins didn't even look into it, they just took his word and suspended my account (for restoring my original work which he had undone).

I am not even going to try to reason with penalvch, as he will never admit he's wrong. I just ask that impartial eyes look at the bugs and uphold my decision to mark them duplicates of 1327300.

Thanks

Follow ups