Re: Proposed for SRU - sdformat package (LP: #1338845)

I always do this when I am looking for a package. Not sure if it's the
"right" way, though.

$ apt-cache search sdformat
libsdformat-dev - Simulation Description Format (SDF) parser - Development
files
libsdformat2 - Simulation Description Format (SDF) parser - Shared library
libsdformat2-dbg - Simulation Description Format (SDF) parser - Debugging
symbols
sdformat-doc - Simulation Description Format (SDF) parser - Documentation
sdformat-sdf - Simulation Description Format (SDF) parser - SDF files