Re: request to join ubuntu-bugcontrol team

I've known Bill for several years now in the community and as well during
my time at Canonical and I think he'd be a great addition to the team. Bill
has wide knowledge of Ubuntu especially in Ubuntu Touch and will be a real
help there.

+1

PS - As for not assigning bugs to others, special dispensation is allowed
when the assignees work for you ;)