request to join ubuntu-bugcontrol team

I would like to apply for membership in the ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team. I
am an engineering manager in Ubuntu Engineering and need to be able to
triage and assign bugs.

https://launchpad.net/~bfiller
IRC: bfiller

 -Bill

> Application
>
> 1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
> to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes

> 2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
> Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

I have read the documents, and I have no questions.

> 3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more
> information.

a. Core files (possibly attached CoreDump.gz).  The core file represents
the memory image of the crashed program, and may well contain sensitive
user data not plainly visible by casual inspection.  A user's core file
should never be exposed in a public bug report.

b. Potentially sensitive text strings in any stack traces (attached
Stacktrace.txt).  Function arguments displayed in an included stack
trace might contain private user data.  Such bugs should be left
private.

> 4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?

I'm most interested in the packages associated with the projects listed
here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-apps

But I would ideally like to be able to triage any bugs that affect
Ubuntu Touch.

> 5. Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-power/+bug/1338604
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1272824
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/messaging-app/+bug/1321211
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/messaging-app/+bug/1269017