Re: request to join ubuntu-bugcontrol team

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella
<es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Matt Fischer:
>
>> PS - As for not assigning bugs to others, special dispensation is
>> allowed when the assignees work for you ;)
>

> I know, but it's a bad practise :o

Nope, it absolutely isn't in this case. Bill's job is in part to
delegate work to people who work for him. Assigning a bug to someone
is one way to ensure we have someone working on a feature/bug.

I do the same.

However, assigning bugs to random people without their consent is
indeed a no-no. Given these people work for or with Bill, this isn't
the case.

I'd +1 Bill too.

Cheers,
--