Over and out

On 18.12.2014 20:47, Christopher M. Penalver wrote:
> Rolf, thanks for the response.
>
> Could you please address the lack of technical evidence present in
> LP#1353129?

I refuse to, because you miss the point (as usual).

It seems that arguing with you leads nowhere.  The OP doesn't want to
talk to you. I don't (anymore, after trying one last time today).  He
and I would like to find the cause of this without your constant
interference.  And yes, it'd likely work better that way.

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:00 AM, Rolf Leggewie <foss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> What I have personally witnessed on numerous occasions is silly requests
>> to keep people busy and to have a sense of activity and progress when in
>> fact most of the time nothing or very little was accomplished.
>
> Instead of incessantly accusing me of things, could you please give a
> specific example of this and let the facts speak for themselves?

I will.

The mail I am replying to now is indeed a good example.  I think I gave
you some good, sane and well-meaning advice.  You could have chosen to
reflect on that.  You apparently chose not to.  You type faster than I
do, so your DDOS on my time will always win.  That and the fact you keep
requesting an ever-increasing amount of information from everyone who is
challenging you is your winning strategy and that is also what I object
to and what alienates others.  My mails were already too long, I will
not play your game and make them even longer for little benefit.  You
are impossible to convince. Fine. It confirms my perception I previously
had of you.

re the ticket at hand, at this point in time nobody knows what is going
on or how to reproduce it and where.  Who are you to know this is
hardware-dependent or even dependent on the release or a bug at all (not
of the heisenbug variant)?  All I know is you are an incredible time
drain and you alienate many people, me included.

'nuff said