Re: Should bug 1451789 be closed?

Thomas Ward:
> Ideally, we may be lucky, and people at Dell or Canonical (the last
> people I saw in the changelog for the package) may be able to contact
> Broadcom and do any work towards getting patches available.  We cannot
> just "Won't Fix" a bug if we can't reach an upstream.

Okay, just asking.

David Alan Gilbert:
It helps to dupe when the next person reports it; also you never
know, someone might find a friendly broadcom rep.

Probably the rep would ask which version of Windows are you using.

At least that is what happened with HP last time:
<https://plus.google.com/+AlbertoSalviaNovella/posts/7PSkUBfZxk1>