Re: Application for the Bug Control Team - Julian Andres Klode (juliank)

Wiki:
> Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> you or Ubuntu?

Julian:
> Yes, yes.

Hope so, because our first interaction upstream was the perfect example of rude 😝

I asked if it won't be a good idea autoremoving orphan recommended packages, and Julian told I should not suggest that but fix my understanding of package management instead.

Julian:
> es20490446e set the importance to high which is slightly ridiculous,
> as a warning is just a minor inconvenience or "A usability issue that
> does not limit the functionality of a core application." and should
> thus be medium.

Could be. I set to high in that circumstance because I was unsure if that could trigger some unnoticed side effects. But feel free to change it to medium if you thing there couldn't be.