Re: Apply for ubuntu-bugcontrol on launchpad - acelankao

I need the ability to accept a nomination or help to create lost series of a bug
ex. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1806335
I create the affected package, linux-oem, and need to create/accept
bionic series.
Brian Murray <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2018年12月6日 週四 上午1:26寫道: