ubuntu-co-concilio team mailing list archive

Fwd: Campus Party LoCO Team participation

me falto copiarlo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andres Mujica <amujicaz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2013/8/30
Subject: Re: Campus Party LoCO Team participation
To: Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: loco-council <loco-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Bhavani.

Unfortunately the proposed agreement is in Spanish, it's available at this
url:

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-co-concilio/msg03343.html

The points of concern for us are stipulated at the item 2.

However we've been in talks with Futura Networks about our concerns and
they've shown themselves extremely helpful.

Regards,