ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Moving to ubuntu-council-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everybody,

as discussed earlier, it was a bit painful that with every change in
Ubuntu councils and boards not only the Launchpad team, but also other
bits like membership on the council mailing list had to be updated manually.

Now we have a much easier structure. All councils and boards are now part of

	https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-council-teams/+members#active

Please go and update your Launchpad mailing list subscriptions at

	https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+editemails

If there's any Ubuntu council or board missing, please let me know.

PS: Check out how many board and council members we have now:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-council-teams/+mugshots - did you know
them all? :-)

All the best, have a great day,
 Daniel