ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 01:18:53AM +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
[...]
> there are rumours here in Spain that Fernando Alonso (the F1 driver) and
> some big bank will create a new team for Contador, although they are
> still rumours, so nothing sure AFAIK.

Ya, thankfully that rumor was squashed when Astana stated they were
enforcing his contract, therefore making it against the rules I guess to
leave and join another team while under contract. He has 1 more year with
Astana, fortunately? I liked Contador up until his disrespectful antics. He
is probably without a doubt the best rider there is right now, and still
has a couple of more years of domination in his grasps.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
  WWW|  http://www.ubuntu.com
Email|  nixternal@xxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738