ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Book design

Thanks, Kevin, your help would be greatly appreciated. That was KyleN who has been trying to get the Design Team to offer assistance. I will continue to ping them but work under the "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission" rule when it comes to their input. That is, we should take the initiative to create the design we want keeping in mind the already published Ubuntu Style Guidelines.

Kevin, I'll follow up with you on this as I want to review the existing Ubuntu Manual Style Guide further and get a little better feel for exactly what elements we need: cover design? overall 'book' dimensions, etc. While we don't have it in mind to create a Lulu,com or other publishing-ready format currently, it won't hurt if those happen as part of the process.

Not sure about the mark-up elements at this point - will definitely let you know once I delve into it a bit more.

thanks,

Belinda