ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Book Title?

On 12/08/2010 10:01 AM, Shane Fagan wrote:
Well I thought a good name would be "Ubuntu Application Development
Handbook" because I dont like the word "manual" since its not an
entirely complete guide to everything in terms of development.

good point - handbook or quick start guide seem more inline with the scope.

-BaL

--fagan