ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

revision number in pdf (u-dev-manual)

Hi all:

Generated pdfs should have a displayed revision number to prevent the inevitable confusion when people are reviewing, fixing, writing bugs on, and generally developing the guide.

Typically such a revision would be incremented on milestone builds. But perhaps also on weekly builds, which I believe were discussed at some time.

I see there is a file in trunk that seemingly purports to be this: revision.tex

But, it's contents don't seem to appear in generated pdfs.

What's the missing secret sauce?

Cheers,
Kyle