ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: screenshots moved into sibling dir/branch; images-draft branch created; ADD SCREENSHOTS

I've modified the \screenshot command to do the following:

1. Add the screenshot information to the screenshots.log file.  This
means we can use the \screenshot command instead of the
\screenshotTODO command.
2. Try to find the file in the ../images-LANGUAGECODE directory first.
If it's there, we'll use it.  Otherwise:
3. Try to find the file in the ../images-draft directory next. If it's
there, we'll use it and add DRAFT to the caption.  Otherwise:
4. We'll display the MISSING SCREENSHOT box that we all know and love.

--Kevin