ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: screenshots moved into sibling dir/branch; images-draft branch created; ADD SCREENSHOTS

On 01/10/2011 10:09 PM, Kevin Godby wrote:
I've modified the \screenshot command to do the following:

1. Add the screenshot information to the screenshots.log file.  This
means we can use the \screenshot command instead of the
\screenshotTODO command.
2. Try to find the file in the ../images-LANGUAGECODE directory first.
If it's there, we'll use it.  Otherwise:
3. Try to find the file in the ../images-draft directory next. If it's
there, we'll use it and add DRAFT to the caption.  Otherwise:
4. We'll display the MISSING SCREENSHOT box that we all know and love.

--Kevin
Kevin:

This does not seem to work with the lang_pdfs script nor the langpdf make target.

I believe this is because (in u-d-m.cls) @ubuntu@language@code is not being set as intended.

How can I pass the current LANG from the Makefile to xelatex such that @ubuntu@language@code is set according to the current 'run'?

This will enable anyone to build all PDFs in LINGUAS using the localized image fall back path you mention above and that we have discussed previously.

Cheers,
Kyle