ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: screenshots moved into sibling dir/branch; images-draft branch created; ADD SCREENSHOTS

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Kyle Nitzsche
<kyle.nitzsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Done with revision 81.

Thanks!

With regard to the Makefile, I'm wondering if it wouldn't behoove us
to switch the build stuff over to a shell script.  (We could still
have a Makefile that calls the shell script, of course.)

Right now things are scattered amongst various shell scripts and the
Makefile. It might be better to consolidate it neatly into a single
shell script.

(This is something I've been thinking of doing with the ubuntu-manual
project, too, as I seem to have broken the Makefile over there
somehow.)

Thoughts?

--Kevin