ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

added update_pot_pos script

It updates:
* the pot (the po/ubuntu-developer-manual.pot file, which is the current set of translatable messages)
 * all present po files in po/ from the pot

Note:
 * We plan to translate in LP and autosync translations to trunk as new po files.
* If trunk has a new pot file, it will update translatable message in LP (once we have turned on the above synchronization, which we won't do (except for testing), until we enter the translation phase, which implies string freeze.

Cheers,
Kyle