ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu branding and Improved navigation (html) with doctemplate 1.9.18

Kyle,

It's fabulous to see all this progress in the tooling, and also to have
the content ported over to doc book. I took a branch yesterday, as there
is still some content I want to edit and create.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Rick