[Question #43213]: Elantech touchpad drivers not loaded?

With 8.04.1, are the Elantech touchpad drivers loaded?  Do we have to download the packages ourselves and set it up?  I've found that the touchpad does not perform any multi-touch functions, just the basic touchpad mouse functions.  I've checked Firefox and its horizontal scroll and flags are set properly.  There appears to be missing info in the xorg.conf file regarding the touchpad.  Has anyone got that part working on 8.04.1?