Re: [Question #43213]: Elantech touchpad drivers not loaded?

Patrick K is still having a problem:
Thanks Adam, I've made both changes to psmouse and xorg.conf.  I still
get no response within firefox using two fingers (scrolling with nokey
is already enabled).  I've played around with synclient and gotten some
response for dual finger mouse movements.  I'll look around and see if I
can get a better understanding of why it's not working.  Let me know if
you have some other ideas.

my relevant  xorg.conf is below:
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"SHMConfig"	"true"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "Synaptics Touchpad"
    Driver        "synaptics"
    Option        "SendCoreEvents"    "true"
    Option        "Device"        "/dev/psaux"
    Option        "Protocol"        "auto-dev"
    Option        "HorizEdgeScroll"    "1"
    Option	  "VertEdgeScroll"     "1"
    Option        "SHMConfig"        "true"
    Option        "MaxTapTime"        "0"