Re: [Question #43213]: Elantech touchpad drivers not loaded?

Patrick K confirmed that the question is solved:
After messing with synclient, it looks like most of the multifinger
commands are recognized.  I think the title of this question should be
considered solved, as Adam's notes should be sufficient to get the OS to
recognize the driver.  I'm closing this as solved.