Re: [Question #43739]: nm-applet asks for keyring password

Topstan confirmed that the question is solved:
>Google is your best friend

Not in this case.  <g>
I followed the instructions for installing 0.7 and in my case on a 901, it installed but killed my wireless completely... and yes, I was warned.  Even so, as a noob I lack the where-with-all to fix it by hand so I guess I will wait until 8.10 comes out to reach Ubuntu-eee Nirvana.  In the meantime I have re-installed the RC waiting for gold.

This is not a production machine, so at this point I am learning
something about linux, taking my lumps and having fun.

Thanks, Stan