[Question #44511]: Changing Panel Colour Scheme

Hey, I've been looking around on how to change the colour of the panels, but to no avail T_T. I know you can set a colour and the transparency in the panel properties, but it still seems to have a 'base' colour where some icons are outlined in the default colour (black in this case). I wanted to change the System Theme colour from Black to either Grey or the default ubuntu sys theme.