Re: [Question #44251]: F2 wireless switch freezes screen

Yantit proposed the following answer:
I can confirm this problem: If I press Fn+F2, it will cause the whole
system to crash (or just freeze the screen, don't know exactly). But it
is not sure, that, if I had pressed Fn+F2, wireless lan is turned off in
the bios. Sometimes it is, sometimes not.

Anyone got a fix for this problem. Anything else is running perfect on
my 901 12G, thx to all guys from ubuntu eee. Fantastic job!

Yantit