[Question #44713]: Ubuntu eee 8.04.1 - Linksys wrt54g (Problem)

Hello my fellow eee´s;)

I have continously tried to find my wireless network, without luck:( My iMac, iPhone, X360 and PS3 connects to it without any problems.. My encryption is WPA. I will not change my encryption "just" to get Ubuntu eee to work, when there is not any problems with my other devices..

Anyone knows what to do?? Im getting hairless soon:(