[Question #46265]: (usb)CDrom (user)mounting problems in Ubuntu Eee 8.04.1

Installed Ubuntu Eee 8.04.1 on my eeepc-701 by means of a USB cdrom, installation went just fine.
if i want to use the (usb)cdrom to install some extra programs from a cd, Ubuntu Eee 8.04.1 wil not mount de cdrom as a user, it tels me i have to be a root to be able to mount the cdrom.
How can i fix this so that iam to be able to use the cdrom as a user.

Gerard