[Question #46268]: Even when disabled, Netbook Remix Interface launches when returning from standby.

Description changed to:
I've recently installed Ubuntu-EEE on an EEE 901 and so far am getting to grips with it. I chose to remove the netbook remix interface as I prefer the default look of Ubuntu.
To do so I first tried using nbr-switcher, which failed to remove it spitting it two errors of files it wasn't able to find. I uninstalled it and went ahead removing it manually. I followed the steps and got to the point where it no longer starts up when I turn the system on, however resuming from standby still launches the netbook remix interface

 How can I stop this from happening?

Edit: This error is no longer repeating itself, rebooted computer again
today and it now stays disabled. Please close this thread.