Re: [Question #44490]: I have a EeePC 2G Surf. It is enough to install Ubuntu EEE? Do I need to do some trick to install it? Any one has such experience. Thanks

psypher posted a new comment:
Hey all, I have figured out my problem. Was actually due to Unetbootin
and it's bug with USB drives with a space in the name. The drive I was
using already had a copy of Hardy on it and so when I used unetbootin to
create the disk I was not expecting the contents to look much different.
So I kept on re-installing hardy, lol. Anyway manually mounted the USB
disk to a folder without a space and successfully installed EEE Ubuntu.
But wireless does not work out of the box as well as the the suggestions
to make wireless work. But I am going to log a separate fault for that.

Thanks