Re: [Question #39019]: can't connect to any wireless networks

psypher posted a new comment:
I still unable to see any wireless networks on the latest release:
8.04.1. I have followed the above instructions except the part about
disabling the drivers and re-enabling? When I go to Administration (no
such thing as System/Hardware Drivers) and Hardware drivers there are no
drivers in that list to enable or disable?

Where am I going wrong? I know the wireless worked on Xubuntu Gutsy with
those drivers.

Thanks