Re: [Question #39019]: can't connect to any wireless networks

psypher posted a new comment:
No I am talking about the latest EEE Ubuntu 8.04.1. I only mentioned
Xubuntu gutsy to say that this EEE PC's wireless DID work with the
madwifi drivers on Xubuntu. Now trying to make it work the EEE Ubuntu I
cannot see any wireless networks at all.

But anyway Xubuntu is only Ubuntu with XFCE as the desktop manager
instead of Gnome, everything else is exactly the same and the same
drivers that would work on Ubuntu should work on Xubuntu, KDE, etc etc.

But the point is that no wireless on EEE Ubuntu 8.04.1 the latest
version you download from www.ubuntu-eee.com

Thanks