Re: [Question #46718]: How to use 32gb ssd? (Eee PC 1000)

PJO proposed the following answer:
I have Ubuntu-eee installed on my EEE PC 1000 and am just looking at the
fact that my home directory is on /dev/sda1 whereas Xandros appeared to
leave one behind on the 32gb SSD at /media/HOME (on /dev/sdb1).

I'd think I'd like to move my /home folder to /media/HOME/users

Just found this: http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/separatehome

but I haven't digested it yet and won't get back to this for a few
hours. Let me know how you get on.

Rereading your message it sounds as if you deleted the 32Gb partition. I
retained it so I have one for Ubuntu (/sda1 8Gb) and one for data (sdb1
32gb). The original files are still there (/media/HOME/user)

Bluetooth Exchange Folder
Pictures
Trash
Videos
YoStore

I just need to find the right way to shift my home directory over there

(Yes, I'm new to linux!)

Posting here in case any one beats me to it in the next few hours (and
thanks if you do)