[Question #46789]: wcstatusd taking up 25% cpu all the time, what is it?, and can I disable it?

I'm just trying out wcstatusd on my 900 and I notice if I run top I see two wcstatusd processes always at the top of the list, taking up a constant 25% cpu.  I also notice that my battery life is roughly one quarter less than it was with the standard xandros distro.

I'm curious, does anyone knoe what wcstatusd is, and is it okay to disable it, and if so how?

If it's not possible to disable, is there a way to coax it into using less cpu power?

Anyone else experiencing this?