Re: [Question #46718]: How to use 32gb ssd? (Eee PC 1000)

stark is still having a problem:
Thanks for the suggestion.  I went to this article and followed  the
instructions.  I was able to move my home folder to the 32 gb ssd, but
it did just that...moved my entire home folder.  I was unable to get
back into ubuntu successfully.  I have reinstalled ubuntu 8.04.1 on the
8gb ssd and I can move files off of the 32gb drive and look at them, but
I have been unable to put files onto the drive (permission is denied).
I am not beyond formatting all the drives and starting from scratch,
there is not that much information on my computer right now.  I just
want to know how to get this large 32gb ssd working like a storage
device.  Thanks, hope someone can help.