Re: [Question #43936]: passwd not changing the password correctly.

ubuwalker31 requested for more information:
While installing Virtual Box, I added myself to the virtualbox group
using the -G command, and accidentally took myself out from the sudoer
group...and I can't get myself back by using su since my user password
doesn't work.  Is there a way to get su or root on the box, or do I have
to reinstall the entire OS?