Re: [Question #47154]: Can't install from USB on Eee 1000H

Gyrus is still having a problem:
Egon, thanks for the suggestions. I tried this out, but in the BIOS, and
set the USB drive as first under "Boot Device Priority". However, on the
second menu ("Hard Disk Drives"), the USB drive isn't presented as an
option. I left it as-is and tried booting, but the same thing happened -
straight to Xandros.