Re: [Question #47154]: Can't install from USB on Eee 1000H

egon.geerardyn@xxxxxxxxx proposed the following answer:
I carried out the following procedure: I downloaded the Ubuntu EEE ISO
manually and then used Unetbootin (on Linux) to bake a bootable USB
stick. For the boot process, I changed the boot order in the 1000H's
BIOS (F2 on boot), this has to be done at two locations: first the boot
order, then also the order in which hard drivers are recognized. Be sure
to know the description of your stick (I did install XP and Ubuntu from
two sticks of the same brand, which caused a bit of trouble when
starting out).

Normally you should then boot to the unetbootin screen and select
'install'  or  ' boot live' ( or some similar options).