Re: [Question #47154]: Can't install from USB on Eee 1000H

Gyrus confirmed that the question is solved:
OK, it looks like my problem was my USB flash drive. I've not installed
Ubuntu EEE fully yet, but it's booted from the ISO that I transferred
onto a new flash drive via my WinXP box.

I tried reformatting my old drive over and over, not sure if that was
the issue. It was only 1 GB, though, the new one is 4 GB. Maybe 1 GB is
too small for booting, even though the files seem to fit on it?

Anyway, thanks.