Re: [Question #43213]: Elantech touchpad drivers not loaded?

ziad posted a new comment:
Hi. I've followed the instructions in answer #1, and I can now see that
the Elantech drivers are loaded. This has given me the ability to
disable the finger tapping (NOT scrolling) which I dislike. However,
even with sensitivity set to the max, now my touchpad is making the
mouse pointer move VERY slowly. What could I do to fix that? Thanks!