Re: [Question #39019]: can't connect to any wireless networks

Zoasterboy posted a new comment:
I set up ndiswrapper and downloaded the XP drivers from Asus. ndis said
the drivers were invalid, but suddenly my wireless was automagically
working. I removed the drivers, and it's still working. Weird, but I'm
just glad it works now! :)

BTW, thanks for the FN key help, worked fine for me after a reboot!

eeePC 900